Privacy and cookies
June 01. 2020
Karrierepartner AS provides services where secure privacy is critical and always at the top of the agenda. In this statement, we will clearly describe how we safeguard this and safeguard your personal information. These guidelines are established in the company's obligations and the individual's rights in personal data legislation as well as other laws and regulations governing the use of personal data. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
This statement includes:
- You as an individual
- All our relationships, information and relationships with our customers (B2B)
- Use of our systems, telephones and emails
1. How do we ensure good privacy
- We will contact you and always inform you about how the information is processed.
- The information will only be processed for legitimate programs and will be deleted or anonymized after our contact / process ends.
- When contacting third parties where your information about use, always and always agree and agree to these rules.
2. When we process information about you
- Once you have given your consent (declaration of consent). You can withdraw this at any time.
- When we have a dialogue with you, by e-mail, mapping processes, your activity on our web solutions, etc.
3. What information is processed
- Your name, phone number, email address and gender.
- Your work experience, professional characteristics, your professional goals and personal activities aimed at a new job.
- Your registrations in our digital solutions, such as tests and e-learning programs. This with username and password.
- Google Analytics. Your search and activities on our website.
4. Purpose of processing privacy information
- Identification of you as a customer or user of our services
- Delivering what we have agreed
- Operate, improve and develop our services
- Prevent unwanted and harmful use of our services
- Ensure information security
- Manage your customer relationship
- Communicate with you
- Process feedback
- Promote our services
- Analyze the use of our website, services and tools - in order to carry out good improvement work
5. Who do we share the information with
- Your personal information is not shared with anyone outside the company and is reserved only between you and the appointment advisor. In the event of any change, all parties shall be informed and give their consent.
- Website activity can be shared with marketing and analytics agencies to develop our products.
6. How we protect your information
- Information is secured through physical, technical and administrative measures and mechanisms. Only agreed parties have access to these (ref. 5a). (ref.pkt. 5a).
- Everyone in the company is subject to a duty of confidentiality and signed a legally binding agreement, cf. section 209 of the Criminal Code.
- Regularly conduct internal privacy analyzes.
7. How long time we process information about you
- As long as necessary in our agreed process. All information will be deleted after the end of the interview unless otherwise agreed.
- All our information about you is yours. You can request access to these at any time, correct, add, or possibly request deletion.
8. General about Cookies and similar technologies
Karrierepartner AS uses:
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize